Monday, December 6, 2010

What a day

The week before finals is crazy. The teachers seem to pile on more and more homework the closer it gets to finals. It's hard to belive that this semester is almost over. It seems like just the other day I was in the living room with my grandma crying about leaving for college. I know I should be working on my homework that I need to finish before Wednesday morning, but I just can't find the dedication to do it. Good thing I'm leaving on Wednesday to go to... guess where? Vegas baby!!! :) I get a break from the stress and hassles from school to go see some hott cowboys and just enjoy myself. I can't wait! It came just in time too. I've about reached my breaking point. After that finishes my next thing to look forward to is Christmas Break. From December 15th to January 10th. CANNOT WAIT!!! :) I don't think I have ever been so excited for anything! Anyways, I guess I had better get back to work. I'm hoping to survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment