Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My newest obsession

     Lately I have found myself becoming fascinated with finding inspiring quotes. When I get bored, I google them. I have actually found quite a few good ones. I'll name some of my favorites.

  • The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it's too low and we reach it. -Michelangelo
  • You are where you are today because you've chosen to be there. -Harry Browne
  • Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying... "I will try again tomorrow" -Mary Anne Radmacher
  • The only opinion about your dream that counts is yours. The negative comments of others merely reflect their limitations, not yours. -Cynthia Kersey
  • Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room. So if you see darkness in your life, be sure that a beautiful picture is being prepared by God!
  • Life's a journey. It's not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways shouting "Woohoo! What a ride!"
  • Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
  • The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
  • When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt

     I have taken to posting them on my bedroom wall. Bless Hillary's heart for putting up with it. I post them on Facebook all the time as well. So don't be too surprised if you see these same quotes on facebook too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment